Samsonite BLite 4 Rolling Tote 48 cm Black 125107
Samsonite BLite 4 Rolling Tote 48 cm Black 125107
Samsonite's best-selling B-Lite lightweight suitcase range continues to evolve and reinvent itself. This iconic collection keeps its strong design DNA, combined with enhanced features, elegant colours, optimised volumes and more protection, but now even lighter than before. B-Lite 4 is made from highly resistant trim material and triple 360° injected corner protection, helping to increase durability. Featuring comfortable, double wheels for effortless maneuverability and smooth rolling of the suitcase, providing an extra touch of comfort, which makes all the difference when fully packed.
- Higly qualitative Nylon & Polyester fabric mix with colour matching triple 360° corner protection and highly resistant trim material on the front panel and piping. Together with an inside back panel plate, you're assured to have bought a long lasting case.
- Integrated, flat TSA lock for easy & secure travel to the USA.
- Lockable zippers with Samsonite logo on the zipper pullers.
- Practical, integrated handles for more comfort while travelling.
- New ergonomic handle grip for more comfort.
- U-shape front pocket for easy access to your personal accessories.
- Smart sleeve pocket to secure this bag to your luggage, for effortless travelling.
- dentification/address label cleverly hidden.
- Bottom compartment with ribbons.
- Two lowered packing straps with smart fix buckle system. Packing straps are kept in place at the side while (un)packing.
- Padded 17" laptop compartment with additional space for documents.
We offer Free Shipping for orders over $75. For orders under $75 there is a $10 shipping fee per order. (Additional Delivery fees apply for W.A, N.T, S.A & TAS ).
How long will it take to receive my order? All products on the website are available In stock, unless stated otherwise. Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 2 business days from the time we process your payment.
We have partnered with Australia’s leading courier companies Toll Ipec,Fastway Couriers and the corporate division of Australia Post (eParcel) to ensure fast, safe and efficient shipping right around Australia. For larger items which need to be sent via courier a street address is mandatory. Rest assured that we will use the most efficient one depending on the product and your area. Through our strong delivery partner relationships we can deliver to your home, workplace, PO Box – even if you’re rural / regional based. For peace of mind, all items are covered with full postage insurance and a tracking number.
Authority to Leave:
If you select the 'Authority to leave' option while checking out, the courier will leave your order at your address, even if no one is around to receive it. Please note in this case Luggage Direct or the courier company cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged deliveries after they have been dropped off.
Destination & Approximate Delivery Times:
"Due to extended COVID-19 restrictions and high parcel volumes, customers may experience delivery delays. Our delivery partner Australia Post is working hard to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible."
- North Queensland (3 - 5 Business Days)
- Brisbane & Gold Coast ( 1-2 Business Days)
- New South Wales (2 - 3 Business Days )
- Victoria (3 - 5 Business Days)
- Adelaide (3 - 5 Business Days )
- South Australia (5 -7 Business Days)
- Tasmania (7 - 10 Business Days)
- Perth ( 7-10 Business Days)
- Western Australia (10-15 Business Days)
- Northern Territory (7 -10 Business Days)
Returns & Replacements 30 DAY Money Back Guarantee:
We are not happy unless you are happy - simple as that! We understand you want to be comfortable purchasing the right luggage either for yourself or for your friends and family. That's why we have extended our Money Back Guarantee, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return the items within 30 days from date of invoice, for a full refund (excluding postal charges). Items must be in brand new, unused condition, with all tags still attached.
For all returns Luggage Direct requires your full name, receipt and order number along with the goods which must be unused and have all original tags still attached. You can contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected] (or (07) 3607 3595) to advise of your return. Upon receipt, we will refund the full purchase price of the products excluding return postage.
Luggage Direct has been providing top quality brand name Luggage to Australians since 1995. We do not sell any seconds or copies, or as some do, repaired products. Our products are original factory direct. They are bought from registered Australian suppliers/manufacturers and carry their full warranty. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post. We will not be held responsible if returned items are lost or damaged in transit.