Osprey Mens Backpacks
Osprey customer focus causes it to make “male specific” backpacks, to juxtapose their female specific backpacks. For the lady’s Osprey Sirrus day hiking pack, there is the men’s Osprey Stratos. Or for the lady’s Osprey Questa laptop backpack, there is the Men’s Questar. Men’s physical form is generally taller and broader than a lady’s, and hence Osprey design the men’s backpack harnesses to suit. Granted some ladies physiques will benefit from the male harness, and some finely built men will benefit from the female harness, but the key point is to match your physical shape, to the appropriate backpack harness, and avoid injury. If you are hiking or holidaying, and anticipate having to carry any physical load on your neck, back or shoulders for longer than 30 minutes, then invest in a quality backpack like an Osprey.
- Osprey Farpoint Mens Wheeled Travel Pack 65L Petrol BlueSpecial Price $299.00 RRP $399.95
- Osprey Farpoint Mens Wheeled Travel Pack 65L BlackSpecial Price $299.00 RRP $399.95
- Osprey Quasar 28L Mens Everyday Daypack Kraken Blue 0823Special Price $119.95 RRP $139.95
- Osprey Quasar 28L Mens Everyday Daypack Black 0823Special Price $119.95 RRP $139.95
- Osprey Metron Urban Bike Commute Backpack Black 0814Special Price $209.95 RRP $239.95
- Osprey Stratos 24L Mens Hiking Daypack Eclipse Blue 0611Special Price $214.95 RRP $239.95