Korjo Europe 2 x USB Travel Adaptor Plug USB 2X2EEU
Korjo Europe 2 x USB Travel Adaptor Plug USB 2X2EEU
Charge your USB devices at home or in Europe & power your electrical appliances at the same time in the same socket.
Suitable for use in Europe (except UK), Bali, Noumea, Tahiti, and parts of the middle East, Asia & Sth America. Also suitable for use in Australia/New Zealand
Excluding: Not suitable for Italy, Switzerland, Chile, Brazil
This clever combination of Korjo USB Australian and European adaptor can be used for your power plus 1 or 2 USB outlets at home and away. Turns one normal Australian socket or one standard European socket into an Australian socket Plus 2 USB outlets.
at home in Australia AND in EuropeÂ (except Italy, Switzerland and UK). Â You can also use this adaptor in Bali, Noumea, Tahiti, and parts of the middle East, Asia & Sth America.
Accepts 2 and 3 pin Australian / NZ appliances
Accepts 2 x USB devices
USB Adaptor – Europe features:
- Colour coded trim on the adaptor (yellow = EU) for easy recognition in your bag or drawer
- Colour coded trim on the packaging for easy recognition in store
- Earthed for your safety
- Electrical socket rated to 10A
- 2 x USB sockets, total 2.1A
- Rapid charge USB sockets
- Surge suppression to USB sockets
- Removable adaptor connection – use at home or away
- Smallest, smartest and safest adaptors in the Australian market
- Approved by: Australian Electrical Authorities
USB Adaptor – Europe is used in:
- Australia and New Zealand
- Europe – eg France, Germany, Netherlands etc (but not Italy, Switzerland or UK)
- Asia – eg Bali, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Pacific – eg Noumea, Tahiti
- Middle East – eg Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt
- South America – eg Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay
- And others
We offer Free Shipping for orders over $75. For orders under $75 there is a $10 shipping fee per order. (Additional Delivery fees apply for W.A, N.T, S.A & TAS ).
How long will it take to receive my order? All products on the website are available In stock, unless stated otherwise. Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 2 business days from the time we process your payment.
We have partnered with Australia’s leading courier companies Toll Ipec,Fastway Couriers and the corporate division of Australia Post (eParcel) to ensure fast, safe and efficient shipping right around Australia. For larger items which need to be sent via courier a street address is mandatory. Rest assured that we will use the most efficient one depending on the product and your area. Through our strong delivery partner relationships we can deliver to your home, workplace, PO Box – even if you’re rural / regional based. For peace of mind, all items are covered with full postage insurance and a tracking number.
Authority to Leave:
If you select the 'Authority to leave' option while checking out, the courier will leave your order at your address, even if no one is around to receive it. Please note in this case Luggage Direct or the courier company cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged deliveries after they have been dropped off.
Destination & Approximate Delivery Times:
"Due to extended COVID-19 restrictions and high parcel volumes, customers may experience delivery delays. Our delivery partner Australia Post is working hard to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible."
- North Queensland (3 - 5 Business Days)
- Brisbane & Gold Coast ( 1-2 Business Days)
- New South Wales (2 - 3 Business Days )
- Victoria (3 - 5 Business Days)
- Adelaide (3 - 5 Business Days )
- South Australia (5 -7 Business Days)
- Tasmania (7 - 10 Business Days)
- Perth ( 7-10 Business Days)
- Western Australia (10-15 Business Days)
- Northern Territory (7 -10 Business Days)
Returns & Replacements 30 DAY Money Back Guarantee:
We are not happy unless you are happy - simple as that! We understand you want to be comfortable purchasing the right luggage either for yourself or for your friends and family. That's why we have extended our Money Back Guarantee, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return the items within 30 days from date of invoice, for a full refund (excluding postal charges). Items must be in brand new, unused condition, with all tags still attached.
For all returns Luggage Direct requires your full name, receipt and order number along with the goods which must be unused and have all original tags still attached. You can contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected] (or (07) 3607 3595) to advise of your return. Upon receipt, we will refund the full purchase price of the products excluding return postage.
Luggage Direct has been providing top quality brand name Luggage to Australians since 1995. We do not sell any seconds or copies, or as some do, repaired products. Our products are original factory direct. They are bought from registered Australian suppliers/manufacturers and carry their full warranty. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post. We will not be held responsible if returned items are lost or damaged in transit.